Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dark Knight

So, since about March I have been asking Jodie if we can go see The Dark Knight.

I can't remember a movie I wanted to see so badly. I think the 2 trailers I have seen for this movie are better than the last 5 movies I have seen. This movie just has so much going for it. My obsession over this movie is quite a bit over the top i admit. Pretty much everyday this summer I have thought I really want to see the new Batman...oh and I need a job. But mostly Batman. Well just when it started getting closer, and I thought that this movie might be the highlight of the Summer, I get the Youth Ministry Position at Wesley Memorial. And now Batman is not as important. Don't get me wrong...I will see it the first weekend, but what has me the most excited these days is starting my new ministry with the people (youth specifically) of Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church. July 15th is now the day I am looking forward to. That is the day I am awaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment