Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mr. Freeze

So....Winter arrived this week. It snowed on Monday evening, and this was the scene Tuesday morning:



I am not the kind of person that enjoys pet-clothing. I don't think animals are supposed to wear sweaters or boots or pants or stuff, but man our dog is prissy. She does not enjoy the cold or the rain. So out of pure function we purchased a rain coat for Daisy, I was against it, butthen i remembered that we got her groomed just about 3 weeks ago and so her fur is shorter than usual, and the weather is also colder. So we decided to go ahead and get her a coat. I am not sure which Daisy dislikes more, the cold/wet weather or the coat. The first few times we put it on her should would not move. She wouldn't even come get a treat! She is adjusting now. Anyways this is her in the snow:



How is the weather elsewhere? Is it going to be a White Christmas? I am enjoying the cold (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment